Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Las Vegas (Strip Vicinity South) The Signature at MGM Grand

mfyc
By mfyc,
in

Hi, I'm new to this and would like some help.

I'm not sure what's up with this weekend, but I noticed it's much more expensive compared to weekends before and after.

I really, really want a 5* hotel on the Strip (North or South) for no more than $170/night on 4/25-4/28.

If not, then I would rather get a 4* hotel on the Strip (preferrably one closer to the center) for no more than $130.

Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is a 20K person conference taking place from April 29-May 2 which is likely effecting demand somewhat.

At the moment i don't think $180 will be enough for a 5* hotel on the strip, but you can try as follows:

When bidding 5* in Vegas you have ELEVEN re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 5* Strip South...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $148, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 5* Strip North...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $148, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 5* Strip South and Strip North...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $158, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $163, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $168, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $173, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $178, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180

Any questions feel free to ask.

If the above is rejected, you could get the 5* Trump (slightly off-strip) for just over $100/nite, but not sure if you prefer a 4* on strip or a 5* a little off-strip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes, and if not successful, how you'd like to proceed from here.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Followed the instructions for bidding, but failed. : (

Thinking of just booking a 4* hotel I see on Hotwire for $207/night (I'm assuming this is the Mirage). 

I would prefer a 4* hotel as close to the center of the strip as possible for hopefully no more $150, perhaps some advice or recommendations? 

Thank you. 

Decided to go with the Priceline Express Deal for a 4.5* hotel on the Strip South, which turned out to be The Signature at MGM Grand (very obvious since they ask you to select rooms, which was listed as The Signature Deluxe Suite, etc.). Also used the 5% off coupon to get an additional $30 off the total. 

Used the [url=http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=40]PRICELINE[/url] link provided in the signature! Hopefully this works out well : )

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you are pleased with the outcome and looking forward to your stay at this well reviewed property.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Vegas has become expensive (imo) and if you're looking for an inexpensive meal (on a relative basis) i enjoyed my pizza at Project Pie located in the tunnel that connects the monorail to the lobby of MGM Grand. For $12 you get a personal pie with unlimited toppings, and while not the best (nor cheapest) pizza i have ever had, it was certainly better than average, and i felt a good value for Vegas. (although a personal pizza, it can be split by two people if neither is starving)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]