Priceline Hotel: 4 Star Hotel in Jersey City - Hoboken - Weehawken Area for $108/night

Katrinana
By Katrinana,
in

Free Internet in public areas
Indoor Swimming Pool
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Business Center
Fitness Center

The only 4* express deal in Jersey City -Hoboken area.    I am guessing it's Westin base on those Amenities.  But not sure. 

I also try to bid and get a success on $100 in the area on 4*, I really want to get Hyatt Regency Jersey City On The Hudson , but guessing it might be Westin too.

Any thinking and any suggestion if I want to get Hyatt Regency?  Thanks a lot

I believe the one you're currently seeing for these dates is most likely the Westin.

I'm local to and very familiar with this area... can i ask why you 'really want' the Hyatt? Note that that Exchange Place PATH station is going to be closed on weekends (last i read throughout 2014) which if you're going to be using this as a 'NYC substitute' would make the Westin a better choice, imo.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh, really? I didn't know that.  Thanks for letting me know. Let me go to check the Path schedule. 

The reason is because I have been the Westin last time and like the area. And I saw Hyatt has a much better view and close to the Exchange Place Path. 

That's why I don't mind Westin this time , but want to try a different one too. 

I do use it as a 'NYC substitute'.  Can I ask about the W hotel in hoboken? People says it is good and convenience too. How about it compare to the Westin?

I just check the Path schedule and yes , you are right. Thanks so much to provide this information

"Newark - World Trade Center:

Operates all times.

Saturdays & Sundays: Terminates at Journal Square. Transfer to Journal Square - 33 Street (via Hoboken) train for service to New York. No service to/from Exchange Place or World Trade Center."

My husband prefer to go in May when weather is warm, but I found out no express deal after May 8, and before April 30-May 5, it is $250+ per night.  I was thinking dates before Memorial days should be good and can get some deal. Am I wrong?

Rates are date specific, but generally speaking April and May are seasonally one of the most expensive times of year in NYC, which makes this area more expensive as well.

If looking for lower rates you would want to try and come in the next 2 weeks or so, Memorial Day weekend, or in the summer.

The W Hoboken is the best 4* hotel in the area (imo) and the newest, but if you're trying to get something thru PRICELINE EXPRESS you're at the mercy of what hotel(s) they are offering for your dates (typically only one hotel at each star level is offered in each zone, although in some areas they are experimenting and showing 2-3 hotels per star level in each zone)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]