Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami (Downtown) Springhill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center

mmhassa2
By mmhassa2,
in

You can start bidding today. I don't see any advantage to wait since your plans are firm.

Please read this link: Should I Bid Early or Close to Arrival??

We can use this thread for your Daytona stay. Please start new threads for your Miami and Orlando stays and we'll have a look at this.

For Daytona, what is your desired star rating, zones, and maximum bid amount?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Thanks but the link doesnt work.  I've booked for Daytona through a hotel directly with Family discount...But still need a hotel in Miami.  Should I start a new thread for it?  If not...looking for a min 3 star hotel close to the miami port, preferably with free parking max $115 with taxes for May 7. Thanks

We can keep the Miami discussion in this thread - thanks. :)

Please confirm the zone/s that would be acceptable. Also, if free parking is a must, I would suggest looking for a Price.line Express listing or Hot.wire listing with free parking noted as an amenity.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks but the link doesnt work.

FIXED!!

...But still need a hotel in Miami.  Should I start a new thread for it?  If not...looking for a min 3 star hotel close to the miami port, preferably with free parking max $115 with taxes for May 7. Thanks

We will continue this thread for your Miami stay...

What is your maximum bid price for this trip?

Free Parking is not a common amenity in this zone at the 3* and higher level, but PRICELINE EXPRESS does have a 3* hotel offered for your dates at $87/nite (use the discount link and code in my signature for an extra 5% OFF) with:

Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

... a guess for this property would be the Regency Hotel Miami, would this work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So I gave bidding a try as Im not very good at it and ended up with Springhill Suites Airport East / Medical Center for $90 CAD.  Is that good? 

Started bidding with Min 3* and didnt change that part but kept adding different zones. 

1ST $30 #7

2ND $40 #13

3RD $65 #14

4TH $70 #15

5TH $70 #8

6TH $80 #6

7TH $90 #5 Accepted. 

Used the [url=http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=40]PRICELINE[/url] link from this website. Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property will work well for your plans this trip.

To confirm, this is just a one nite stay (and not a long stay of May 6-12)?? Please confirm so that this thread appears correctly in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]