Hotwire Hotel: Can you search for a two bedroom condo?

St. Louis Bill
By St. Louis Bill,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior threads,

Priceline New York

Hotwire New York

Hotwire New York 2

Hotwire New York 3

Post in each thread what you decided for the stay, then reply to this thread.

Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

I believe that I have now reposted and put my final actions on the  threads.  I normally post wins when I get them, although I may have used different email addresses.

My original question is if I want two bedrooms do I put two rooms down, or does that just get two different room in the same Hotel.  I want one Condo that has two bedrooms (or more).  When I last searched Hotwire from this link I am now finding in the details that it is listing some with two bedrroms but many times it is just showing Hotel rooms.  Do I need to increase the number of guests and show one room or increase the number of rooms?  Right now I'm seeing a few on I South with 80 or 85% approval ratings.  Thanks

HOTWIRE does offer condo options, but it depends on inventory and may not be available for your set of date/s. Also, condos are often 1BR, but a couple of 2BRs in Orlando have been reported to the board in the past. I've never seen a more than 2BR condo be offered by the service.

You can see the HOTWIRE hotels reported to the board in Orlando here: Hotwire Hotel List Florida.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Whilw waiting for a reply I have found that if I put two rooms down they price out two distinct rooms.  It seems that search results frquently show examples of the hotels, no number of bedrooms listed,  Condo 1 bedroom suite and occassionally two bedrooms.  They seem to disappear from inventory to fast to get help Identifying.  I have seen one recently it  is I South 80% TA approval , 3* free parking, full kitchen, 2 bedroom suite, laundry in room, pools, fitness center, self service laundry.  It DOES NOT appear to have free internet like the one I saw a few hours ago.  Any idea which condo this might be?  It seems the only way to find condos is to scrool through search results looking only at condo then the number of rooms.  Is thuis the way to do it?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]