Priceline Hotel: Bidding strategy for any of the 3 Embassy Suites 3/23-3/25?

morgang8
By morgang8,
in

I'm looking to stay at one of the three Embassy Suites hotels listed on PRICELINE - Bellvue, Seatac, or Lynwood areas - and don't really care for any of the options listed in thoes areas due to ammenties and experiences I've had there vs. Embassy Suites. I know it's silly to use PRICELINE bidding if you're not alright with the other options, but I'm trying to weigh out the potential benefit of going through with it anyway. What would be the best strategy to aim for one of these hotels? Any tips that might help me secure one of these locations?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you want to move forward bidding on PRICELINE you'll need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level, or higher, that you choose. You can try using our Hotel Lists and/or Priceline Maps to see which hotels have the least number of reported hotels in that zone at the star rating (and higher) that you are bidding... but if you're not willing to accept any other hotels besides the Embassy Suites then i would not book thru an 'opaque' source. The deep discounts you often see provided by PRICELINE and HOTWIRE are in exchange for being flexible in which hotel you are willing stay in.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]