Priceline Hotel: 4* Victoria Inn at Laurel Point

nicksd
By nicksd,
in

Re-bid zones can, and do, change anytime a new hotels are added/removed/upgraded/downgraded, or when zones are added or sud-divided, which is why we always recommend that you know how to check your re-bid zones, rather than just list them (since they should be checked before you start every bidding cycle to make sure that nothing has changed)

In regards to your post above, you are correct, that there are currently THREE re-bid zones available when bidding 4* in Victoria.

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy let us know your maximum bid for this trip and we'll have a look at rates for your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how you make or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid $70 last night and was rejected, I didn't bid anymore because having additional zones really caught me by surprise.  By the way, I did not see any 4* available in Priceline.Express last night, it's $89 4* this morning and now $81 with 5%.  What should I do?  Thanks

I went ahead and bid 3 rooms 4* , 2 night, 4/1-4/3 starting at $65, $68, $71, $74 using all free bid zones, all bids were rejected.  Ended up using Priceline.Express deal 5% off and got Inn at Laurel Point for $76/night ($80-5%) using Bidding.Helper Link.  I tried to edit thread title to reflect my winning but was not able to do that. Thanks

Thanks for using the PRICE.LINE links on the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

We hope you're satisfied with the outcome and will like the hotel.

You can report/edit your post to a win with the ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN button down in the right corner.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]