Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Memphis (Downtown) Peabody Hotel

whosnext
By whosnext,
in

I used the Hotwire link at the top of this site.  I was looking for downtown Memphis area two days away for the weekend.  I ended up with the Peabody which is the hotel I was hoping for.  Paid $172, so not cheap, but I hear it's a great hotel. Showed up as a 4 1/2 star hotel, Hotwire description stated restaurant, boutique pool, fitness, internet, business, spa.

Thanks to all of the posters who made me confident to purchase this property.  I wasn't too worried because I figured it had to be the Peabody, the Madison, or the Westin.   Peabody would have been my first choice and it worked out great.

Thanks betterbidding!!!

Congrats on your success. :)

Very good deal for this classic property! Hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Can you confirm if there were any additional amenities associated with this listing? This information is available under the trip information in your Hot.wire account.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

This is directly from the hotwire trip details on my account. 

Pet friendly

Boutique Hotel

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Spa Services

I'm not sure all of these were listed when I purchased, but I may have forgotten the details.  This is definitely what shows up on "my trips".

Again, thanks for the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]