Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Waltham) Embassy Suites Boston Waltham

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

Note this hotel is located in the "Waltham" zone, it appears that this is no longer associated with Newton.

Made a same day bid using the BetterBidding WinAlert app on my ipad. For anyone that wants to save time with the bidding process, this is a MUST HAVE app. This allows me to easily check pricing for Hot.wire, Price.line and Hotels.com without the need to open and close screens, just enter your destination and dates.

I was able to see Hot.wire had a 3* hotel for $68 and PRICELINE EXPRESS had one for $72, I am not sure if either of these was the Embassy Suites Hotel. I made bids at 4* and 3.5* and was rejected. Bid $57 for a 3* and was very pleased with the results as the rack rate was $219.

Offer Price: $57.00

Taxes and Fees: $15.57

Total: $72.57

This hotel offers free parking, not sure about wifi, but a free cooked to order breakfast in the morning.

Edit: wifi is $12.50 per day, but if you are gold or diamond with Hilton Honors, its free.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal with the included manager's reception and breakfast.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List (and also thanks for letting us know of the new zone boundaries in this area, we have put it on the 'to do' list to update the hotel list)

Enjoy your stay... and breakfast.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]