Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Hartsfield ATL Airport - Pleaes Help ID

yogangsta
By yogangsta,
in

Are you able to help me Id the following property on Hotwire?

March 19-21 (2 nights)

Pet Friendly

Fitness Center

Self Serve Laundry

Indoor Pool

Outdoor Pool

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant

Smoke Free Rooms

Business Center

$55/night  (seems like a good deal but I would also like to find out how much parking and internet may be.)

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Atlanta thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you decide to do for each topic you start (even if you don't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as it helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as is a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip (and will avoid any delay in having your future requests responded to).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was also wondering about this one.

For dates 3-17 to 3-19  it shows it at 57/night with a 85% Recommended

Please start a new thread with the details of your stay (as well as the details of the listing) and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks for the follow-up.. please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases whenever possible, where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

For the 3.5* Atlanta Airport property above, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

This is what i'm currently seeing for the 3.5* hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

If this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Sheraton Gateway Atlanta Airport.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]