Hotwire Hotel: 5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile Area - River North) The Langham Chicago

stanleycjc
By stanleycjc,
in

Hi , what's your best guess?

4/10/2014-4/13/2014 3 nights, $101 per night, 2 rooms for 4 person, 95% recommended

Amenities:

• Free Internet
  • Pet friendly
  • Fitness Center
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Internet access
  • Spa Services
  • Accessible for the blind
  • Accessible for the deaf
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower

thank you so much yellowdog, but I don't really like James hotel.

What about this hotel? same date, same area and same stars, but $128 per night and 85% recommended

• Pet friendly
  • Indoor pool(s)
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Internet access
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower

What about this hotel? same date, same area and same stars, but $128 per night and 85% recommended

• Pet friendly
  • Indoor pool(s)
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Internet access
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower
Is this one 4.5* rated and in the Water Tower zone? If so, best guess here would be the InterContinental Chicago.

As far as the 4* River North property, there are only a limited number of amenities shown, most of which are common for the area, but my guess for this one would be the Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago (but given how common the amenities are i wouldn't be too surprised if if ended p being something different).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare. I asked too many hotels i think, and it's a little confusion here.

The Water Tower zone hotel is 4 stars only, not 4.5 stars. See below detilas again and Yes, hotwire only gave few amenities. What's your best guess???

From April 10th to April 13th, 3 nights, 2 rooms for 4 person, $134 per night, 90% recommended

Amenities

• Pet friendly
  • Fitness Center
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Internet access

And the River North property is 4.5 stars, not 4 stars. See below detilas again. What's your best guess?

From April 10th to April 13th, 3 nights, 2 rooms for 4 person, $128 per night, 85% recommended

• Pet friendly
  • Indoor pool(s)
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Internet access
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I'm not seeing that 4.5* in the Mag Mile-RN area - I'm seeing the listing that is the potential James. The listing that you mention at the 4.5* level in the Mag Mile-RN area with pool would be a potential match for the Intercontinental, but I'm not seeing it when searching. I'm not seeing the 4* listing either when searching for these date/s (I'm seeing a different listing in the 4* Mag Mile-WT spot with different amenities when I click). Are you searching via PC or mobile? 

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? I'm familiar with the area so I may be able to narrow/focus the search.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

i got both hotels in hotwire 5~6 hours ago by PC searching, but now I checked again, they are not here. It's changing every hour.

We would like to stay in a nice hotel around $130 per night( I can pay more if it's 5 stars), and I prefer some int'l brand hotels, but not James. Better to close to shipping and dinning area, and close to the river. This is my 1st time visiting Chicago and also 1st in US. So we would like to stay in a nice and convenient place.

BTW, i am seeing a 5 stars hotel for these dates, $210 per night, not sure if it's Langham. If yes, I think I will take it.

• Free Internet
  • Indoor pool(s)
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Internet access
  • Spa Services
Thanks for your help.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are looking forward to your stay at this very well reviewed property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with this new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have a great time in Chicago!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]