Hotwire Hotel: 4* Montreal (Downtown) Le Centre Sheraton

AllCape
By AllCape,
in

Normally I book on Priceline but with so many hotels in the same class I tried Hotwire. I wanted to have a rough estimate of which hotel I might end up with. By using Betterbidding.com for previous wins and the amenities I was able to narrow the search down. I saw a 4* in Downtown Montreal as a "Customer Favorite" yesterday at $107. Because of that I thought it was the Hyatt. I wanted to stay closer to Cresent St. I noticed online that the Hyatt and Le Centre Sheraton were receiving the most bookings. I checked today and there was a 4* "Best Value" with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Spa and Business. I read the reviews and one of them said the hotel was close to Cresent and St. Catherine Streets. That meant it was either the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal or Le Centre Sheraton. I noticed on the Omin website that their pool was seasonal so I figure that they would advertise as such in the winter. Luckly I was correct and booked Le Centre Sheraton.

$84 a night x2

$34.13 taxes

$202.13 total

Another thing is that on the Hotwire "hotel details" page and say that the hotel was normally $167.56, now available at 50% off. I went to Expedia.com and saw that Le Centre Sheraton was available for that exact same price.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]