Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Lynnwood-Edmonds) Best Western

mbrcool
By mbrcool,
in

Trying to get 1 room at either the Marriot Courtyard or Best Western between $35 to $40 per night for Nov 24-26 . My wife wants do a little shopping in Seattle. I've stayed at Courtyard on the Labour Day long weekend for $35 per night.

I've started around $35 and gone up to $42 per night by adding (Bothell, Lake Union, University). Are hotels busy during the Thanksgiving long weekend? Perhaps I should wait a little longer or closer to the target and just keep re-bidding. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Trying to get  1 room at either the Marriot Courtyard or Best Western between $35 to $40 per night for Nov 24-26 . My wife wants do a little shopping in Seattle. I've stayed at Courtyard on the Labour Day long weekend for $35 per night.

I've started around $35 and gone up to $42 per night by adding (Bothell, Lake Union, University). Are hotels busy during the Thanksgiving long weekend? Perhaps I should wait a little longer or closer to the target and just keep re-bidding. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Courtyard is showing a price of $119 a night, which is higher than normal. (Oddly, Embassy Suites is showing $99 a night, when it is usually really expensive; perhaps their business reservations are down for that weekend). Best Western is showing their normal $60 corporate rate.

If you bump it up now, you could probably get Best Western for $45, since that's what I've gotten it for the last two times I've bid the area (and both times Best Western showed a $60 corp. rate). In fact, I'm staying there November 13-17 at that rate. You may want to wait a week or so, and see if the Courtyard rate comes down. However, on a holiday weekend, I would be surprised if there weren't a lot of people coming in from outlying areas to do some Christmas shopping, so it may not drop down to its normal $34-37 a night Priceline rate. I definitely wouldn't bid above $45 at this time.

Just wondering if you realize that a 2 1/2 * can be found in the Bothell and Lake Union areas.

I just did not want you to get stuck in an area that you might not want.

I was looking last night to see what other areas are available for re-bidding when you just want a 2 1/2* in Lynnwood. The only one I could see was University area,as they only have 1*,2* hotels.

Happy shopping!

Just wondering if you realize that a 2 1/2 * can be found in the Bothell and Lake Union areas.

I just did not want you to get stuck in an area that you might not want.

I was looking last night to see what other areas are available for re-bidding when you just want a 2 1/2* in Lynnwood. The only one I could see was University area,as they only have 1*,2* hotels.

Happy shopping!

Thanks for the tip. I didn't realize Bothell had 2.5*, but it wouldn't be too far from the Premium Oultet. I am going to try $40-45 range within this week.

We decided to offer offer $42, $43 and $45 per night. Managed to to win $45 per night at the Lynnwood Best Western. It seems the review on the Marriott Courtyard was better, but the Best Western has the continental breakfast.

Check-In Date: Thu, Nov 24, 2005

Check-Out Date: Sat, Nov 26, 2005

Your Offer Price: $45.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $90.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $20.76

Total Charges: $110.76

Usually we can do better at around $35-$37 range. Oh well, we wanted to make sure we can get a room for the holiday weekend.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]