Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Lisle - Naperville) Hyatt Place Chicago - Naperville/Warrenville

Pluto123
By Pluto123,
in

I am looking at a hotel in the Lisle-Naperville area on Hotwire.  The dates of the stay are March 25, checking out on March 27.  The hotel has three stars and is $62 per night on the bidding helper.  It looks like it is $60 per night on the Hotwire site.  Two adults, two children.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated!  Thank you!

That was my guess also, but wanted to get a second opinion from an expert.  :) So am I correct that I can bid through either the bidding helper or the regular Hotwire site?  In this case the regular Hotwire site is $2 cheaper per night, and I'm all about saving money!

Congratulations on your success!

While not the hotel you were hoping for, this property too is very well reviewed and will hopefully suit your needs just as well.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]