Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown Southwest - Entertainment and Financial Districts) Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel

junior11
By junior11,
in

Hello can you help me identify, the following, I used the Hotwire link at the bottom of the page to navigate.

4* downtown east Toronto

97 CAD/night

90% recommend

check in May 11, out May 12

1 room, 2 adults

amenities - Pet Friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s) Business Center, Self Service Laundry, Internet Access,

Alternatively

3.5 * downtown east Toronto

106 CAD/night

90% recommend

check in May 11, out May12

1 room, 2 adults

amenities - free internet, pet friendly, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry

THanks

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Vaughan Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listings.)

Also, for the above listings - 

Please provide the price per night before taxes/fees in USD$. Also:

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Update completed for older post.

using the BiddingHelper.com.com link the rates are as follows

4*

1 room, 2 adults

May 11in, may 12 out,

full amenities, as I stated above.

3.5*

same as above,

full amenities - free internet, pet friendly, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry, internet access, accessible for the blind, accessible path of travel, inroom accessibility, wheel chair accessible, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking.

thanks.

Please include (and repeat if necessary) all the details of the purchase in the same post, as it makes it easier to research your trip (and we are less likely to make any mistakes), when all of the information is not spread out between 2-3 different posts.

4*

1 room, 2 adults $85

May 11in, may 12 out,

full amenities, as I stated above.

Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Pet Friendly

==> best guess for this one would be the Marriott Toronto Bloor Yorkville EAST... although i can't complete rule out the One King West or the Westin Harbour Castle (although i think the Marriott is the most likely of the three)

3.5* downtown east Toronto $93

same as above,

full amenities - free internet, pet friendly, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry, internet access, accessible for the blind, accessible path of travel, inroom accessibility, wheel chair accessible, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking.

==> the Novotel Toronto Centre would be my best guess here

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the help.  I will try and remember to keep all the info in each post as you suggest.

I believe that both of those hotels are a little to far away from where I would like to be.  I will keep watching using the Hotwire link to see if the price on the West hotel drops.

If you're looking for a hotel in a specific area you may want to try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will show you hotels near almost any address in the world and easily see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Exactly what is the location that you want to be near?

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi again,

looked at Priceline.express deals following the link on your site.  and noticed these two rates.  can you help identify?

4* - Downtown Toronto Southwest - Entertainment & Financial Districts - express deal - 126 $/night

2 rooms, check in May 11 and out May 12, 2014

guest rated 8.0 out of 10

Guaranteed Amenities

Indoor Swimming Pool, Pets Allowed, Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant

3.5 * - Downtown Toronto Southwest - Entertainment & Financial Districts - express deal - 100 $/night

2 rooms, check in May 11 and out May 12, 2014

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Internet in room, indoor swimming pool, Pets allowed, Restaurant, business center, fitness center.

thanks in advance.

My best guess for the 4* would be the InterContinental Toronto Center... i'm not certain about the 3.5* but i'd guess the Eaton Chelsea Toronto or the Novotel Toronto Centre.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

If you choose 2 ROOMS from the drop down menu and purchase in them transaction, each room will be at the same hotel.

If you make two separate purchases, one room each, then you run the risk of each room being at a different hotel (so purchase as one transaction and then 'settle up' with your friends in cash/check or during the course of your expenses when traveling together)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

sorry, it appears I will have at least one more question.  The rooms that I originally found through the PRICELINE link at 126 per night are gone and now there is this available,

can you take a guess please

4* - Downtown Toronto -South West. - Entertainment and Financial Districts 74$/night - saves 50% or more

Rated 7 out of 10

Check in May 11, Checkout May 12, 2 rooms

Guaranteed Amenities - Indoor Swimming Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center.

thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]