Priceline Hotel: Need help w/ 3* Columbia Central

PiedmontDawg
By PiedmontDawg,
in

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Raleigh thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the offers above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Price.line Express listing may be the Courtyard Downtown, Staybridge, Clarion or Holiday Inn Express. I'd lean towards the Clarion, though. For the Hot.wire listing, that listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess maybe Inn at Claussen's?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The PRICELINE Express listing may be the Courtyard Downtown, Staybridge, Clarion or Holiday Inn Express. I'd lean towards the Clarion, though. For the HOTWIRE listing, that listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess maybe Inn at Claussen's?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Would the Clarion be a new listing for 3* in central Cola? 

The PRICELINE Express listing may be the Courtyard Downtown, Staybridge, Clarion or Holiday Inn Express. I'd lean towards the Clarion, though...

I would lean towards the Clarion or the Courtyard... you can double check, but i don't think the Staybridge or Holiday Inn Express have Restaurants, which if correct, would exclude them from this offer since the PRICELINE EXPRESS property indicates there is a Restaurant.

I agree the The Inn at Claussen's looks to be a likely candidate for the HOTWIRE property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]