Priceline Hotel: 3* DC (Crystal City) Radisson Hotel Reagan National Airport

gohatters
By gohatters,
in

Hello,

I'm looking to visit Washington DC from 4/9 - 4/14.  I ideally want to stay IN DC, but because of the prices that weekend may have to settle for Crystal City.

I'm seeing a 4* (and 4.5*) hotel in Crystal city on hotwire for that time line and I don't see any possible 4*'s in Crystal City listed in this site's list (or anywhere else for that matter)..

Do you have any idea what this hotel could be? I tried accessing it through the bidding helper, but everytime i try to click through to the actual listing it gives me an error.  Here are the details from hotwire

Amenities include:

Airport Shuttle
  Fitness Center
  Pool(s)
  Restaurant(s)
 Business Center
  Internet access

Try using the BiddingHelper.com again, but click the GREEN 'See all amenities' button before clicking on any other links (ie- don't click any in the HOTWIRE tab... go to the EASY VIEW first)

Are you know able to see more amenities for the property above? Also, what is the room rate per nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using the BiddingHelper.com,

Room rate is $109/night

amenities include:

FULL AMENITIES: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

thank you

Thanks.  That hotel is too far from a Metro stop for my liking and I have a good amount of time before I NEED to book a hotel so i will probably wait.  Prices are really high for my travel weekend right now.  I saw a 4.5* in Dupont Circle on hotwire for $88 last week. My plans weren't 100% set yet, but i should have booked it anyways.

• 4 months later...

I ended up splitting my longer trip into two. The cheaper days were vacations days with my fiancee and I booked a nicer hotel. The days i was alone for a conference were prohibitively expensive so i booked this hotel. Its kind of a dump, but it worked and the vacation hotel Ended up great

Thanx for the follow-up and closing this thread. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please check for and use the links in our Support Page whenever possible for your non-opaque purchases, as we have links there to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]