Hotwire Hotel: Help ID - 4* midtown central - 3/6 to 3/9 @ $136

prea
By prea,
in

I saw this property but when i clicked on it i got a message that it was no longer available.

However, if you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you now see the following 4* hotel in the MTC zone for just about the same price (within a $1-$2 dollars):

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

If so, my best guess for this one would be the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Funny thing... I have no problem with this property. It is still avaiable, and now with the message that the last person got the warwick new york hotel.

On the other hand I can't access the other property with hotwire easy view. I get a message that "we couldn't process your request".

Thanks for the help anyway!

Funny thing... I have no problem with this property. It is still avaiable, and now with the message that the last person got the warwick new york hotel.

Which property is it that you are referring to? (the one in your post or the one in mine)

Note that the "last person got ___" information is in reference to the star rating and zone, not the specific hotel that is offered for your dates.

On the other hand I can't access the other property with hotwire easy view. I get a message that "we couldn't process your request".

Repeat your search and try clicking the links in the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW first.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using the EASY TAB view at Bidding.helper i'm seeing what AaronJB is seeing for the 4* hotel in the MTC zone:

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Hi-Speed Internet

However, i'm also trying different search methods and seeing what i believe are two different properties with the same ameniteis, one showing a 65% recommendation by previous guests and one showing a 90% recommendation from previous guests.

I'm not certain which which one you're seeing, nor which hotel(s) these may be, but what is it that you're looking for from this stay?

I'm also seeing what i believe to be the Sheraton New York on PRICELINE EXPRESS for a few dollars less than this one... or the Doubletree Metropolitan in the MTE zone for $111/nite which seems to be a good deal at that price, should this zone also work for your needs.

Let us know your thoughts on the above and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

No. Just those I mentioned before:

fitness center
restaurant(s)
internet access

I didn't mention I'm booking the room for only one adult. Don't know if it changes anything. Does it?

Now, it is showing another property I`d like your help to identify as well:

4* ESB - 3/6 to 3/9 @ $137

amenities:

boutique

smoke free

fitness center

restaurant(s)

business center
internet access

• This hotel charges a resort fee of about $27.54 per room per night

Thanks and regards

Are you on the US version of HOTWIRE's site? If not, please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOT.WIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOT.WIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Then use the EASY VIEW TAB at BiddingHelper.com and copy paste the entire block (including 'FULL AMENITIES:' tag) after clicking the green FULL AMENITIES button.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]