• Tennis Nearby
  • Accessible for the blind
  • Accessible for the deaf
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower

I often note with this zone that this is a LARGE zone and you may wind up in Skokie or even further West - are you trying to be near Evanston or is anywhere in this zone acceptable? I often recommend staying further North (Glenview, Northbrook, Deerfield), as there's more hotels and better prices (or similar prices and more hotel for the money.)

The 3* is likely the Holiday Inn Skokie, the 2* has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. Possibly the Best Western Morton Grove? That would be just a guess though, and it may be something else.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

There are no guarantees on a listing being a particular hotel, but if you are looking to be near Peterson and i-94, then the potential Holiday Inn (which does not get the best reviews, but reviews do appear to have improved from a while back) would be the closest I'm aware of in this zone. 

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

You can also enter that location into the search box at our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com to see what is available nearby, as well as easily tell how much more/less it may cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

There is no way to know which hotel(s) you may receive for a particular set of dates when bidding on PRICELINE... you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose to bid on.

What exactly is it that you're looking for from this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Skokie hotels have come up more often than the Evanston hotels when bidding overall, but again, there's no guarantee - you could suddenly get a hotel that hasn't been reported in this zone for months or even a new hotel not yet reported to the board. Your best bet is really looking at Hot.wire or, to some degree, Price.line Express.

How far away from Peterson and i-94 is acceptable?

I think the Hampton has been reported to the board as a PRICELINE win once, maybe twice. It has not yet been seen as a win via HOTWIRE.

I'll note that this is a very expensive period downtown and you're going to see more spillover to the Skokie-Evanston area if those high rates downtown continue - I'd say higher rates and issues with availability in Skokie/Evanston are a significant risk for these date/s.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll try to assist further.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]