Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando(WDW) Gaylord Palms

Vacationman
By Vacationman,
in

On 11/1, I bid for one room, 3 nights on Priceline. I started bidding at $50 in the WDW zone for "resort" category, and added all zones except Universal, increasing my bid by $5 each time I added a zone (I did not add any quality levels, just zones). On my last bid, I got the $95 per night. I'm pretty happy with this rate, given our last-minute plans, and rates on other sites for this property for these dates.

ive bid to 90 and stopped with one bid option left to go up to 95 but im just wondering if it is really worth paying that much i know its not much but lots of people were getting it at 83 and then you add that for two nights then taxes, fees etc.

so i guess my real question is this is it that nice of a place to go and relax for a couple of days before parks and not spend any money except to stay there (hang out in pool things around resort)

not cheap but i keep adding things to this vacation and im going to have to stay home cause i want have enough money to buy food when i get there !! :)

thanks jimmy

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]