Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Airport East YYZ) Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel

morty162
By morty162,
in

Bid 48, given counteroffer of 62. Added Airport West, bid 53, rejected. Added Toronto West, bid 56 accepted. This is a nice hotel. I have changed my YYZ bidding strategy. I'm almost always driving when staying in this area, and have often stayed at Corp Ctr West Courtyard .. free parking, great rooms with either 2 queen or 1 King. That used to be a virtual lock bidding Airport West 3 star, however, Delta Airport West often is what comes up now, which has almost all 2 doubles, tiny rooms, paid parking and is much older. So now I avoid that zone, know that I will pay for parking in Airport East. However, I stick to 4 star -- as there are some terrible properties in 3 star YYZ East -- specifically the holiday inn, where there have been car break ins, and disgusting waste in the stairwells --- and the Radisson, which was pretty unkempt the last time I stayed there. Used the PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you have adapted your bidding strategy to the changing environment and find this hotel to be a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and return visit to this hotel.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]