Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Mission Bay) Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa And Marina

keno
By keno,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI I have pricelined rooms at Hyatt Mission Bay many times and it is a wonderful Hotel with an awesome pool.  However they tend to put PL customers in the old 2 story buildings not the large newer tower.  You need to request the bay tower rooms otherwise they will put you in the old rooms that smell like mold and mildew, definately not 4* quality.  Also depending on who is working the front desk you may get an attitude because you are a PL customer.  Last time I was there I lucked out and I told them I have a mold allergy (which I do) and needed a room in the tower, they said they were sold out and gave me a Marina front suite room.  It was awesome, handicap accessible but that wasn't an issue.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed a the hotel many times.  I can also attest to getting put in the old 2 story buildings.

Here is a tip on parking.  There is a public marina right next to the property.  If you don't mind a short 3-5 minute walk you can park in that lot for free and then have a nice little stroll along the bay to the Hyatt.  You can enter the Hyatt property at the pool entrance on the bay.  Save yourself the $35 parking I believe they are currently charging per day.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]