Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square - Theatre District) Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel

Jesper
By Jesper,
in

PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3* hotel in the ESB zone (only showing a Fitness Center amenity) for $168/nite, not sure if this is an acceptable zone for you and one that you have included above, but it would be less than you have already tried bidding.

Exactly which area(s) have you bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the tip.

I bid on Chelsea,Midtown East/West, Hells kitchen, Times Square, Madison Square Garden.

Empire State Building looks fine for us, I will try priceline half Price Again tomorrow or book the Express deal.

I always start my bidding with the PRICELINE links here at betterbidding.com.

Thank you for your help.

Empire State Building looks fine for us, I will try priceline half Price Again tomorrow or book the Express deal.

Since you're adding a new zone you could resume your bidding now if you are interested in doing so.

If you need help with a bidding strategy let us know.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]