Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Stadium

wooderson
By wooderson,
in

I used this site's pl to book.

Downtown - First tried 5* at $117 (I think). Next tried 4* at $87. Happy with the outcome.

Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Stadium

1046 1st Ave S

Seattle, WA 98134

Offer Price: $87.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $87.00

Taxes & Fees: $21.11

Total Charged to Card: $108.11

This trip had a number of last minute changes. Wasn't expecting to be in Seattle this weekend. Nonetheless, no problem. At first, didn't know how to feel about this hotel win. I was blown away, though. I definitely recommend this prop. Great offerings and even better staff. Was very happy to receive same location on second stay, albeit unexpected. When come back to area, will definitely check out this hotel again.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to easily adapt to your trips changing itinerary and that you enjoyed your stay. This property is located a bit out of 'Downtown', but the hotel does get very good reviews and the shuttle to Pike Place Market makes it do-able.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]