Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Airport OHare ORD South) InterContinental

Grkbella03
By Grkbella03,
in

Hello,

I'm looking to stay in Chicago for one night on February 14th-15th. I've found several options but they are in ORD North and South areas only. Here is what I found:

4.5 * ORD South Area for $78 a night. Amenities are: Pet friendly, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby. I'm assuming it's the Intercontinental but I wasn't sure because of the pet friendly option and it's not showing that on their website.

4 * ORD South Area for $61 a night. Amenities are: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby

4 * ORD North Area for $70 a night. Amenities are: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access

Thanks for any help!

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Dallas Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listings.)

You can also see the listings reported to the board and the amenities associated with each here: Hotwire Hotel List Illinois.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities for each then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I used this website but the prices seem to have changed.

4.5* is $82 a night. Amenities are: Pet friendly, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

4* in South Area ORD is $63 a night. Amenities are: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

4* in North Area ORD is $70 a night. Amenities are: FULL AMENITIES: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

HOTWIRE uses a variable mark-up in their pricing so it's not uncommon to see prices change be a few dollars, up or down, from one search to the next.

Best guess for each:

4.5* ORD SOUTH

--> Intercontinental Chicago O'Hare

4* South Area ORD

--> Hyatt Regency O'Hare (with a less secondary guess of the Crowne Plaza)

4* in North Area ORD

--> <no guess>

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]