Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago Suburbs (Schaumburg) Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago

cruisn76
By cruisn76,
in

Saw someone get a 4* Hyatt Lisle around the same travel period so I bid $55 for 4* in Chicago Suburbs - Lisle and failed. Added Schaumburg since the 4* in Schaumburg are relatively good. So I up'd the bid to $60 in the re-bid and got the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg from Feb 17 to 20. Saved 50% give or take.

Thanks BB, and I have to say I am very sorry MOD cuz I forgot to use the link and realized it after i went through the re-bid.

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice win for this Hyatt property. A couple of notes - 1:) the hotel restaurant is actually pretty good (there is a garden in the back that is used for the restaurant.) There's also a 99 cent breakfast special at IKEA up the street. This property is pretty plain on the outside, but it is actually a very nice property on the inside. In terms of the star rating when posting, you have to click the star rating to pull down/change the star rating selection in the menu.

I'll also note that Wildfire is a fine restaurant option nearby, as well.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]