Roll-in shower

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Handicapped parking

The free breakfast is confusing me as the only property in Downtown with free breakfast is the Embassy Suites but Hotwire lists them as a 3.5* Thanks for your help!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Ft. Lauderdale thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we will have a look at the offer above.

Do you need or are you searching for more than quad occupancy for this trip? Are your plans for this stay firm?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale, upgraded to the 4* level since it was last reported to the board, would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale, upgraded to the 4* level since it was last reported to the board, would be my best guess for this one.
My guess would be that Embassy Suites is upgraded to a 4*

... seconds apart, but smart minds think alike. :)

Not sure your needs for this trip, but I will also add (assuming you don't actually need to guarantee more than double occupancy) that PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 4* hotel in the Downtown zone for your dates for $101/nite with:

Outdoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Fitness Center

The amenities apply to almost all 4* hotels in this zone so i don't have any insight into this one, but it does show an 8.0/10.0 user review rating so it should at least be decent, and at almost half the price perhaps something you want to take a shot with. Also, using the link and code in my signature gives another 5% OFF (expires 2/6)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

God luck and let us know how it goes.

Just continue this thread with your Miami information.

Once you win a hotel (regardless of location or service used) use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of the page and the thread will automatically be moved (if necessary) to the correct section of the board.

Thanks.

If PRICELINE's current user review rating for the Mayfair is 7.8, and the minimum user review rating for this PRICELINE EXPRESS property is 8.0, then you can be assured that this isn't the Mayfair.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]