Priceline Hotel: Help Identifying Priceline Express Hotels??

Memphis_Guy
By Memphis_Guy,
in

Choose 3-star Downtown - Metro Center deal for $76

Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Business Center

Fitness Center

Choose 2½-star Downtown - Metro Center deal for $127

Guest Rating: 7.0

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Outdoor Pool

Business Center

Fitness Center

Attending a Conference at the Omni in downtown Nashville (250 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203) May 27-30 with a couple of colleagues. Either of these Express Deals would be acceptable in terms of star level and price. FREE Parking at the 3-star hotel is a big deal, but only if we're within a few blocks of the Omni.

Both cost less than the $150 per night for the Conference rate at the Omni.

Can you help me identify either of these properties?

My guess for the 2.5* property would be the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown... for the 3* my guess would be the Millennium Maxwell House.

If neither of the above work for your needs you can also try searching our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com and enter the address of the Omni. You can then easily see what hotels are nearby and how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3.5* - 65% recommended

1 hot RATE ROOM 3 NIGHTS 5/27/14 to 5/30/14 2 ADULTS

STANDARD PRICE $181ǂ YOU SAVE $107

$74 per night

Amenities - Free Parking Free Internet Airport Shuttle Smoke Free Rooms Fitness Center Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Business Center Self service laundry

Could be Millennium Maxwell House, but I'm pretty sure they don't offer Free Internet. According to the hotel's website, they have high speed internet in all the rooms, but they don't say it's free. If I were offering a free service, I'd want to make sure my customers knew there was a free service.

Also, the Hotwire site implies their hotels are among the yellow dots on a map of downtown, but I know for a fact that this hotel is in the northeastern most corner of the "Downtown Metro Center" zone, far away from the yellow dots.

What do you guys think?

ttt

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

This is what i'm seeing for the 3.5* hotel in this zone for your dates when using the method above:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this property would be the Millennium Maxwell House - Nashville.

For this property i am seeing contradicting information:

Rooms

Make yourself at home in one of the 287 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.

Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities

Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a sauna, a 24-hour fitness facility, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.

(emphasis added)
...the Hotwire site implies their hotels are among the yellow dots on a map of downtown...
No, the yellow dots shown by HOTWIRE (if you click on them) are landmarks in the area, not hotels in the zone. The hotel you receive can be anywhere within the green boundaries of the zone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please update your email address on the board to a valid address so that we stop getting your bounced messages for the topics you have subscribed to. Click your name on the lower row of the banner at the top of the board, then select MY SETTINGS and then on the left side of the page 'Change Email Address'. Also note that this will put your account back in validating status and you'll need to click a link in the new email sent in order to re-validate your account. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Once you do make a purchase you can use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of this page to report your win, and the entire thread will automatically be moved to the correct section of the board (if necessary).

Keep us updated and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]