Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Airport East YYZ) International Plaza Hotel

csbrooks1984
By csbrooks1984,
in

Unfortunately i was not able to find any hotels that offer both free parking and have a restaurant... the Residence Inn seemed like a possibility but they don't have a restaurant, i also found the Quality Hotel and Suites Toronto Airport East but the are currently 2.5* rated by PRICELINE.

Sorry i couldn't gain any insight into this one (but it wasn't for the lack of trying).

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Very curious to know which hotel offers free parking. The only one I know of for YYZ is Courtyard/Residence Inn Corp Ctr West - which is in Airport West Zone. There are several 3 star type properties along Eglinton Avenue between Renforth and Dixie which would have free parking and would likely be in the Airport West zone. Residence Inn Airport shows $10 parking, (which is a great value for Airport East). If this is the Residence Inn, it would be an amazing deal at that price.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread and sharing your previous win with the board.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]