airfare bidding to Disneyland

Drey
By Drey,
in

We are trying to get 5 people from Portland Oregon to Disneyland in April. The regular prices I have been searching, come up to about 100 each way per person, and although it's not a lot, it adds up quick for a family of five. I was wondering if I can get a much better deal if I try bidding. Also, which airport is the best deal around Disneyland. Oh, and anything to watch for? ( like ending up having to switch planes like 4 times and spending a whole day traveling)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Then reply to this thread and we'll comment further on your post above. In your reply please also include your date(s) of travel, what airline the $100/ow per ticket is offered on, if this is a direct flight or how many connections, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]