Hotwire Hotel: 3* Fort Lauderdale (Hollywood International Airport FLL) Best Western Airport South

Flannery
By Flannery,
in

This 3-star hotel in the FLL Airport Area is listed at $76 for April 26. Here are the amenities using the BiddingHelper.com link:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower.

Best guess as to the hotel? Is this a reasonable choice for a pre-cruise stay?

Thank you.

Not 100% certain about this one, but the Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn and Suites would be my best guess. Not sure if your budget for this stay, but most other options in this zone are $100+.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your reply. You are absolutely correct; that is the precise hotel I just purchased. It gets good reviews on Trip Advisor, which is always a concern for me. I used the HOTWIRE link you included in your reply and got the hotel for $75, plus $18 in taxes. Total $93. This is a fantastic website with so many helpful people, including yourself.

Thanks to the Administrator's help in identifying it, the 3 star hotel in the FLL Hotwire list of hotels, airport area, for $75 in late April is Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn and Suites. With taxes, we paid $93, vs. the internet-only pre-paid price at the BW website of $133.

Thanks!!

Congratulations on your success! (and thanks for the compliments on the site :) )

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the deal.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]