Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Kauai (Poipu) Grand Hyatt Kauai

ahself
By ahself,
in

This was for my in-laws. After watching this for a week or so, and watching it go from $196 down to $187 and back up to $196, it dropped back down to $190 this morning and they have it. It's back up to $195 right now.

For reference, the rates on Kayak.com, including the advanced purchase rate on Hyatt.com, haven't changed at all during the last week, staying steady at $336 for the same dates.

Full Amenities: Free Parking, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Children's activities, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

On the Hotwire page for this resort, it states the following: "This hotel charges a resort fee of about $26.04 per room per night." It also shows 4.5/5 for tripadvisor and 95% recommended based on Hotwire reviews.

My wife and I stayed here last May and this is an amazing resort. That's why I told my in-laws to make sure they have it when I saw it on Hotwire.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to help your in-laws get a great deal at this gorgeous property (i've been on the grounds but never stayed overnite)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope they have as good of time as you did last year.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]