Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip North) Treasure Island

mustard
By mustard,
in

Looking to get Mirage or TI on Priceline for March Madness, started at $75, rejected, and added Boulder Station, Henderson, NW Las Vegas, and Nellis and $5 increments each time up to $95 a night and was rejected each time.

There is a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for these dates, 4* Strip North for $111 a night and am not sure if it's the Mirage or Treasure Island.

I used the boards PRICELINE links to do my searches/bidding.

Sorry to hear that your bids were not accepted.

If you would like assistance trying to ID the express deals listing, please provide the full list of amenities showing with the listing. I will note though that the Mirage has not been seen as a win on the board in a long while.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I got Treasure Island for $103 a night, a deal compared to the $111 a night Express Deal and $151/night if purchased through their website.

Also cheaper than I got for last years March Madness at this same property, which was around $120/night.

Would have preferred a property I'd never stayed at before but can't complain too much. Also I think I can get out of paying the resort fee here, I got out of it last year so that will be even more savings.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]