Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (Champs Elysees - Arc De Triomphe) Assistance Required Please

dave80
By dave80,
in

I can't get the same PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel to appear on my search. Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Sorry I'm not sure where the Pet Friendly came from... i think that may be the confusion... just to clarify again;

4* Champs Elysees / Arc De Triomphe

Guest rating of 8.0 or higher

"Guest Favourite"

Free Internet

Choice of beds

$238

Here is a link to the $194/nite property: 4* Priceline Express Champs Elysees - Arc De Triomphe (always double check the details of your trip with those on the landing page of this link... this link should be live for a few hours, but if it expires before you are able to view, reply to this thread and i'll refresh the link)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]