Hotwire Hotel: 4* DT San Antonio / Riverwalk St. Anthony Wyndham

Duhhh
By Duhhh,
in

I've been looking for a good deal in San Antonio/Riverwalk. I'm pretty sure the 4.5* hotel is the Westin, and the 4* with golf is the Hyatt. There was another 4* listed with restaurant, pool, fitness ctr and business ctr. I searched the next day, and this hotel was listed only with a pool and fitness ctr. Both times the price was $78. I took a chance and booked it - it's the St. Anthony/Wyndham. Just what I was looking for (and Wyndham's best rate was $104).

Always great to hear when somebody gets exactly what they were looking for.

I think there is a good chance that the two $78 hotels shown at different times are actually different properties and it's a coincidence that they were priced the same. The other 4* hotel could have been the Omni, which is also a 4* hotel and has the amenities you mentioned. I could be wrong as i don't know the area at all, so if you have any thoughts on the plausibility of the two properties being the same/different, please feel free to add your comments.

As always, thanks for sharing your results!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]