Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Tukwila - Renton) Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton

dillwinkle
By dillwinkle,
in

Hello,

Looking to identify in RENTON/KENT 3 STARS:

$57

90% RECD

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Looking to identify in 3 STARS TUKWILA:

$84

100% Recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free Breakfast, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks!

(PS - used BB HOTWIRE links for prices and amenities)

For the Renton/Kent property i don't have a guess that i'm comfortable with... for the Southcenter-Tukwila property my best guess would be the Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.

I will add though that if you change your search to 2adults/2children a new 3* hotel appears in the Renton/Kent zone for $58/nite (your price may differ by a few dollars) and an impressive 4.5/5.0 TA rating and the following amenities:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

--> my best guess here would be the Best Western Plus Plaza By The Green, should this be of any interest.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The BW doesnt interest me, but thank you.

Thanks for the reply....

I wasnt sure myself, and am trying to target the Hilton Garden Inn, Renton. Might have have better luck on PRICELINE do you suppose?

I brought this up with 2 adults 2 children (only need it for 2 ppl) in Renton 90% recommended $61: Any ideas on this one below?

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Might have have better luck on PRICELINE do you suppose?
Not really if you're objective is to try and target a specific property as you have no way to target, or avoid, a property... you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid.
I brought this up with 2 adults 2 children (only need it for 2 ppl) in Renton 90% recommended $61: Any ideas...
What is the star rating of this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not really if you're objective is to try and target a specific property as you have no way to target, or avoid, a property... you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid.

What is the star rating of this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Here are the two Im considering at this point in RENTON/KENT, both 3 STARS:

1. 3 stars / $61.00 / 100% RECD / 2 ADULTS

Free Parking

Free Internet

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

2. 3 stars / $56 / 90% RECD / 2 Adults & 1 Child (sometimes I get this with a combination of 1 child or 2)

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Please help identify those 2. Thanks!

Not sure on the first, but I am seeing the second (which, with breakfast and a lower price, seems like a better value) when searching for 2a/2c.

If you click to go to the detail page, I'm seeing a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating (you may also want to confirm that you're seeing this - a tripadvisor logo w/4.5 out of 5 circles shaded) which would lead me to guess that this is either the Hampton Inn Kent or Best Western Plus Plaza by the Green. I am seeing a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating though, so certainly excellent reviews.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Just an FYI, as indicated above in another question I poised about targeting The Hilton garden Inn, I got it by bidding on PRICELINE after all for $51. I did quite a bit of research and narrowed it down by using the amenities and ratings from the "EXPRESS DEALS." The amenities were:

Guest Score: Rated

8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Internet in room

Indoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

After filtering through all the hotels PRICELINE was offering at 3 stars with the amenities I just listed, the clear and most probable choice had to be the Hilton Garden Inn (NOTE: THE (TUKWILA) Hampton Inns pool is closed for the year per their website) Hope this helps someone else or you can add this info if deemed necessary. Cheers

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]