Sign in to follow this  
AEmgee

Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 5* Auckland Hotel?

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

PRICELINE EXPRESS COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BBNOV19

(Priceline Express or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites / expires 11/30/2019)
in

$118/night

Retail $180

Amenities: Indoor pool(s), Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services

Tripadvisor 4 out of 5.0

Hotwire customer reviews 75% recommended (5 total reviews)

"Book soon! The last person got the SKYCITY Grand"

Any thoughts? Thereuare? My guess is the Stamford Plaza Auckland.

It might be the Crowne Plaza Auckland. That property does have a self service laundry and all the other amenities. There is a downtown gym with tennis courts off Queen on Wyndham (I believe). Good Luck. Auckland is a beautiful city. Take the ferry to Davenport if you want a great skyline of the city.

Thanks for your reply. The Crowne Plaza Auckland is listed as a 4.5*, not a 5*, by HOTWIRE under "Standard Rate Hotels".

Thanks for the tip re: Devonport!

The only other hotel it might be is the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour (but it doesn't have a self service laundry). The hotwire 'regular' price of $174 matches. Good luck on hotwire (or priceline bidding). If you get hard up for American food, the last I remember, there is a Wendy's on Queen (but the Burger Kings down there are horrid!).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this