Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) Mayflower Park

dillwinkle
By dillwinkle,
in

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

For the 2nd and 3rd properties (you can doublecheck the first as well) I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

NOTE that to see the complete amenities associated with each you will need to do the following:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Using the method above do you see more amenities that just those above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For the 2nd and 3rd properties (you can doublecheck the first as well) I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above...

Are you no longer interested in the 4* and 5* hotels and only considering the less expensive 3.5* property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Then we will need the full list of amenities associated with each property.

As per above, we thought the 4* and 5* hotels each had more amenities, but you replied with information that the 3.5* amenities were still the same. ;)

This is what I came up with (as directed) when I clicked through to "book" and then on to the "read more" tab....5 Star:

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Please identify. If you cant, then I dont know what else I can provide. Cheers

This is what I came up with (as directed) when I clicked through to "book" and then on to the "read more" tab....5 Star:

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Please identify. If you cant, then I dont know what else I can provide. Cheers

I am considering the 5 star and 3.5 star. The amenities for the 3.5 star are:

$95.00 now. I clicked through this morning and it said the "last person to book this room got the Roosevelt." NOW - it doesnt say that. So I am confused as to which hotel it is. This is my last shot trying...Thanks.

95% recommended:

Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Best guess for the 5* would be The Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle.

I'm not currently seeing the 3.5* offered for your dates but if you still are the Crowne Plaza Downtown would be a likely outcome, with the Roosevelt and Mayflower being secondary possibilities as well.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]