Priceline Hotel: 2* Indianapolis (Northwest) Homestead Studio Suite

irishrose
By irishrose,
in

I know exactly where that hotel is..I hope you have a great time!

I am wondering if anyone has won the Fairfield Inn Northwest lately.... I haven't seen anyone say they have won a room there in a long time...

I thought it was a 2* also.

Anywho, thanks for listing that you won this hotel. I sure do appreciate it!!!

Thanks dahammer,

I knew it was listed (I just couldn't remember the star rating when I was posting), but I haven't seen anybody win it (or post they have won it) in a long time.....Getting the Homestead instead of the Fairfield is a fear for me with bidding 2* in that zone.

Thanks for your reply! :-)

Hippygal,

Now you have me scared going to Homestead! :) Also, I stayed at the Fairfield Northwest 8/20 $32. College move in weekend. Is the Homestead pool tiny? Planning on visiting daughter at Butler, taking her & kids back to pool to swim. Shouldn't hold my breath???? Hope it is not a dive. I already called hotel and they still did not have record of my reservation???

I've had decent experiences with Homestead (other cities). For the rate and 2* you had accepted, don't have too high an expectation and hopefully you won't be disappointed. Two reviews I found of that particular property were 1 and 2 (out of 5) rated, the lower being a person who found it not as clean as they wanted but didn't bother to ask the desk for an alternative room since they were in a hurry. Allow time to inspect your room, and it could be the great value / decent accommodation you're hoping for (and that I have found at other Homestead properties).

Hi again!

Hey you know, it isn't that bad, I am sure. I never did stay there...I just know where it is.

Homestead suites are okay hotels. They are not the greatest (I do not know about the pool since I have not stayed there). My suggestion would be to call them and ask them about the pool.

Across the street from the Homestead is an AWESOME Chilis! The best I have found in the US, I think!! Sit in the bar, you will have a GREAT TIME (the sweetest and best bartenders!) If you have time, of course!

Bring your own utensils and things of that nature for the kitchen. I stayed in one in Chicago and it wasn't equipped with much of anything in the kitchen. SO bring what you need. I remember the bed was hard and I didn't get any shampoo, etc. So make sure you bring toiletries. But for the money it is a great deal. You are getting a nice area too! I really like that area (safe and comfortable, easy to get in and out of).

Enjoy your stay, and make sure you come back with a review for all of us!!!

Homestead was OK. Construction in front of hotel and on access road. Staff was very friendly. Front lobby couch and chairs worn with holes...needs more TLC. Pool was great for kids, tiles around pool were falling off, though. :) Kitchenette was stocked with utensils, surpised to see a full size frig! Walls were paper thin and could see light all around door from hallway. For the price, it was fine. But...got the Hilton Downtown for $8 more......no comparison!!!! Had an AWESOME :) time there. Will probably always try to bid downtown from now on.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]