Hotwire Hotel: 3* Winston - Salem (Winston - Salem South - Clemmons) La Quinta Inn and Suites Winston-Salem

rach2674
By rach2674,
in

Winston Salem South Clemmons area December 27-29, 2 adults.

$54

Free parking

Free breakfast

Fitness

Internet access

Pool

Free internet

Business Center

Pet Friendly

Self Service Laundry

There is also a similar hotel in the Downtown Coliseum area for $49, which I'm assuming is the Wingate.

Thank you for your help.

Rachel

If you:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Do you see additional amenities beyond the ones noted above? If so, please provide the full list and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the listing.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The only other things I see is Handicapped parking and accessible bathroom.

The $49 one has the following:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

For the 3* i think you're not only missing Handicapped Parking but also PET FRIENDLY.. this is the full amenity list i'm seeing when currently searching HOTWIRE for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

If this is what you're seeing the La Quinta Inn and Suites Winston-Salem would be my best guess for this one... although i wouldn't totally exclude the Springhill Suites by Marriott Winston-Salem Hanes Mall or the Holiday Inn Express from the possibilities either.

For the Downtown property i'd agree that the Wingate by Wyndham-Winston Salem-Downtown looks to be a good possibility and that would be my best guess here.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Is a purchase for 12/27-12/29 showing in either your HOTWIRE purchase history or your PRICELINE account? (you can view either using the account/log-in/username link on the top right of either of their home pages)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]