Hotwire Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Downtown New Orleans) Hyatt Regency

JayM
By JayM,
in

There are no 4* hotels on your Hotwire hotel list. Please help in identifying this Downtown South/Warehouse hotel, with the following characteristics:

-2/21/14 - 2/23/14 for $139/night

- Pool (s)

- Restaurant (s)

- Business Center

- Self service laundry

- Internet access

- Smoke Free Rooms

- Fitness Center

- Accessible path of travel

- In-room accessibility

- 4.5 on TripAdvisor

Thanks!

I use the BetterBidding Hotwire and PRICELINE links to search & bid, always have and always will.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

To see the complete amenities associated with this offer try the following:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Using this method this is the amenity set i'm seeing when searching for your dates:

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this property would be the Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help identifying the Downtown South/Warehouse property during the same time period. I'm pretty much ready to pull the trigger on that one; but I'm trying to do my due diligence and identify this property of $11 difference first.

The characteristics are:

-2/21/14 - 2/23/14

-Downtown 4* New Orleans area Hotel

-95% Customer recommended

-hot Rate ($150; 47% off of $285)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Thanks!

I use the BetterBidding Hotwire and PRICELINE links to search & bid, always have and always will.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see it now...

These amenities are common for a 4* hotel in New Orleans, but the Renaissance Pere Marquette or the InterContinental would be my best guess for this Downtown property.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

That weekend there are a lot of Uptown parades; the InterContinental is on the parade route. I'm ending a stay at the Renaissance Pere Marquette (close to the parade route) on the 21st; I'd love to extend at that rate. I was thinking it might be the Hyatt Regency, since it's a distance from the parade route.

The Hyatt would be a possible outcome too, but if i were to rank my guesses, the previous two would be just a bit more likely, imo... but they are all close enough that i would at least be prepared for any of these.

The 4* Downtown New Orleans winner is the Hyatt Regency; as I suspected. I'm slightly disappointed because of it's location; but I've heard good things about the property itself.

Congrats on your success. :)

Sorry to hear that the location isn't optimal, but hope the hotel will work out okay for your travel plans.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?app=hotel_lists&tid=81'>Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack.

I greatly appreciate the knowledge and assistance provided by the board members and staff, but I'm attempting to search and educate myself before starting a purchase.

I am curious of any feedback or experience that anyone has with Hotwire listing the same property with different Star Ratings between the Hotel search and the Vacation search. In this case, it listed the Hyatt New Orleans as a 3.5* in the Vacation package, but I'm almost positive that it is coming up a 4* in the Hotel search as the original poster noted.

Sorry to hijack.

Then as requested start a NEW TOPIC for your own trip and ask questions there.

It would also be appreciated if you used the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

... and click each of the links above before posting.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]