Priceline Hotel: 3* Newport Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn

Warbird
By Warbird,
in

I got the Best Western Plus Agate Beach Inn in Newport, OR. This is a decent 3* hotel at a reasonable price. Of the three 3* hotels in Newport all have an Ocean view, but this one also has a mountain view. I suspect I'll get the mountain view as I believe I have in the past. In the end it was a good bid. I started my bid at $65 and added zones and was excepted at $75.00 A free rebid came on my first bid if I would accept $83.00.

I used the PRICELINE link,

Thank you

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're familiar with this property and pleased with the deal you received.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just a quick update. I scored an ocean view room upgrade just by asking for it. Long story short I was told there were no upgrades available for prepaid reservations. I have to believe most CSR want to help if they can. I was then asked if I was a BW Rewards member. I said I wasn't sure , but sign me up anyway. A nice smile and a Thank You and I was good to go. It's a beautiful day today on the Oregon Coast. Tonight the price for a mountain view room is $105.00 and an ocean view is $125.00. Got to love BB and PRICELINE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]