Priceline Hotel: Lower Manhattan in NY, Data points?

ankitgu
By ankitgu,
in

I'm looking for a hotel in lower manhattan. I'll be there on the night of the 28th and leave on the morning of the 30th.

I don't see too many data points from recent booking for this time period and so I went back to early 2013 and found some. Is it best to book a hotel with these data points in mind, or should I be adjusting down/up from there because of an improving economy/etc.?

Is using data from last year the best route here, or what do you recommend?

Rates are date specific, so while history can serve as a good guide, there can always be extenuating circumstances that make rates for your dates this year substantially different then in previous years.

With the above noted, rates are not that high for your dates and if you're looking for a 4* hotel in the Downtown or Soho zones i think you're likely looking in the $120-$140 area. What star rating is that that you're seeking for this stay? Is this inline with your expected budget for this trip?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]