LAX -> DUB (Round trip, NYOP)

eurotripp
By eurotripp,
in

Hello,

I've been looking into using the NYOP feature on Priceline to book a trip from LAX to Dublin from 1/3-5/17. Currently, the lowest price is $1182 (Priceline) - I am looking to lower this price significantly. I will be living there between the said dates, so a huge discount will help me financially. Would it be advisable to start my bidding at $800? Or am I shooting too low?

Thank you!

When bidding on for airfare you have an almost unlimited number of re-bid zones using the technique discussed in this Priceline Airfare Re-Bidding thread (in particular see the 2nd post).

You could start at $600 and increase your bids by $5-$50 per re-bid, higher bid increments at the lower bid amounts (where your chances are lower) and less at the higher bid increments (where your chances increase). What is your maximum bid for this itinerary?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions regarding the details in the link above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]