Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (Bethesda) Hyatt Regency Bethesda Near Washington Dc

Noela
By Noela,
in

Hello,

I am visiting the area American University, DC (4400 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC ‎).

I am trying to bid for two rooms.

I am not sure what area to select for bidding: is Bathesda (zone 4) the most appropriate, and given that American University seems close to Baltimore area, would it be better to bid in the Baltimore region, if it would save costs?

Thanks - Noela.

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

What are the date(s) of your stay? What is your desired star rating and budget per nite (before fees/taxes)?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bethesda and Georgetown North seem to be the closest (as is Cleveland Park but this zone only goes as high as 2 stars) and rates are not that high for your dates... PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3.5* hotel in the Bethesda zone for $56/nite (Indoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Business Center, Fitness Center).

My guess for this property would be the Hyatt Regency Bethesda... this work for your needs or do you still want to try bidding? At this rate i'm not sure how much better you will do if you go further out into Baltimore.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and are pleased with the win... we have edited the topic title to reflect your win.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]