Help need rental car from my yyc to US. Some carriers don't allow driving to the US

Bob Smith
By Bob Smith,
in

Hi,

is there anyway to use price line to ensure I can drive a rental from yyc to deep in the US.

I called enterprise and they only allow border state like Montana.

if I use pricline I don't want to wind up with US restrictions. Any ideasi I'm looking to drive a SUV to Utah over Christmas (Dec 21-25).

thanks,

Bob

Welcome to BetterBidding!

PRICELINE's Name Your Own Price service currently uses Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, and National... if you're not able to accept any of these companies for your rental then PRICELINE is probably not the best option for you this trip.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searching, and travel purchases.

If you do need to book direct please check for and use the links in our Support Page if available.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

thanks thereuare,

I've called the companies you listed, they are OK with us travel. any chance some other company could be a bidder?

I noticed when I searched for the pricleine rates they gave those standard companies in the list but they had an option to add more companies as well. that's how enterprise got in the list.

Do the following:

1) click this Priceline Rental Car link

2) enter your dates and location

3) on the next page (or after clicking SKIP THIS PAGE if you enter a low bid price) you'll see:

When you Name Your Own Price® your provider will be one of these trusted national vendors.

Alamo AVIS, Budget Hertz National

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]