Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Trump Tower International

travel711
By travel711,
in

Booked this Hotwire Hotel for $106 per night and found out it was the Trump International

The Hotwire website sates the standard price is $319, save $222 per Night, and the last person Booked The Venetian.

Checked the Trump website and the rooms are $125 per night, and they have given me a sofa bed as the second bed.

So have only saved $19 and now have a room I cannot cancel as the sofabed as a second bed is not suitable.

Hotwire will not do anything as they say the $222 is just a general savings, not the actual savings.

Very misleading.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the result for this one.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Feel free to ask the board for help before your next 'opaque' purchase and we will try to help you land deals that are more suitable for your needs.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Also, for the future please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To see the complete amenities associated with each you will need to do the following:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

... or you can use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com ;)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]