Name/URL of this board

zbenye
By zbenye,
in

Is "Hotwire and Priceline Database" the name of this board? Somewhat cumbersome, when you want to recommend it to people during a conversation. Also, this forum's URL should be intuitive and without subfolder designations.

Need a catchy name and an easy URL to be able to spread the word!

You are not alone in your thoughts, as i've heard from quite a few members already that "we need a name."

How could we start this without a name? Well, this just started as a challenge to myself to see if i could learn how to get a board up on the net, as i had some extra bandwidth and storage space available from a recent domain name purchase. Thanks to all of you, this site has gotten a tremendous start, and we've been considering a name for it. We've narrowed it down to two names, but would like to know if anyone has any suggestions before we move forward.

You can check if the name is available at NAME CHECKER

If you have an idea, please submit them to me via Private Message or Email.

Thanks.

PS- in the meantime you can refer your friends to any page at the site by clicking the "Send this Page to a Friend" link at the top of each board's border. Clicking this will send whatever page you are on to your friends/family/co-workers, so if you want to recommend this site to them i would suggest clicking it from the "main page".

As always, any questions/problems, please let me know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The board has a new name and URL: www.BetterBidding.com

I hope you all like it, find it easy to remember, and will now more easily be able to pass it along to friends, family, and co-workers. You can still click on the "Send this Page to a Friend" at the top right of each board's boarder if you'd like to email someone a link to our site (NOTE: this will send them a link to whatever page you were on before you clicked the link, so if you want to send our homepage, you should click on the icon from the home page).

If you notice any posts missing or links that no longer work, please let me know.

If you use a custom avatar (the picture under you name, like "Michigan's Block M" under mine) you'll need to upload it again. If you'd like to have an avatar, you can get one by going to MY CONTROLS>> Edit Avatar Setting (on left hand side, under Personal Profile). You can select one from the list, or use almost any picture that is on your computer.

Thanks again for everyone's "pushing" to get this done sooner rather than later!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]