Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Burlington Sheraton

monicajay
By monicajay,
in

Just booked the Sheraton in Burlington VT for one night on Dec. 21st for $69. Came to $83.00 CAD with tax and Service for 2 Adults and one child. This is the hotel I suspected and wanted so I am happy with the purchase. Icons: Free parking, Fitness center, Pool, Pet friendly, indoor pool, internet available, restaurant, business center and smoke free rooms. The satisfaction rating was only 75% which also led me to believe it would be the Sheraton. Sorry post is in CAD but that's what I booked it in. It was 2 dollars cheaper without adding child but I wanted to be sure there were 2 beds.

The golf icon that is often present for the Sheraton was not there but the pet friendly icon was, this was what led me to believe it was the Sheraton. We will not however be bringing our dog.

We have stayed here before and they kindly shuttled us to downtown to attend the dinner party. Hopefully they'll do it again.

Of course I used the HOTWIRE link on this site.

No, Golf was not an amenity.

Did you check via the amenities that are currently showing in the purchase history of your HOTWIRE account, as the current 3.5* hotel offered by HOTWIRE in this zone shows the amenities above plus a Golf amenity (and you now need to click a few additional times for HOTWIRE to show the complete set of amenities... or you can use our BiddingHelper.com to show the full set of amenities on the initial search)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]