Hotwire Hotel: Need ID Help Maingate Disney

teambaby
By teambaby,
in

The 3* Maingate property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any insight for this one. However, i am seeing what i think is the Holiday Inn Maingate East offered for $44/nite if this is of any interest.

For the 2.5* LBV property, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Here is the full amenity set i'm seeing for the 2.5* property in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Suite

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess here would be the Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Buena Vista.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not nessesarily the baymont, our main priority is spot stay somewhere that offers a shuttle to Disney since we will be enjoying ourselves at the food and wine festival. We'd also prefer to stay in a 3 star but we are on a tight budget this year so the max I can spend for both days is $100. I will be sure to use the Priceline or HOTWIRE link when making my purchase, thank you.

It could be a new amenity set for the Baymont but it could be some other 3* property as well... given that you need a specific amenity that is not one that HOTWIRE displays for each property, i think this one would be a fairly big risk given that it is an amenity set that we have never seen before (and you're taking somewhat of a risk with an opaque purchase as well)

I am seeing what i believe to be the Holiday Inn Maingate East for $48/nite, but that comes in a little over your budget at $115 all-in (plus another $12 resort fee)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you search HOTWIRE for your dates, 2adults/2children, a 3* hotel apepars for $46/nite (your price may differ slightly) with:

Free Parking

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

(NOTE: to see all the full list of amenities you'll need to do the following...

1) click this offer from the search results

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amentiies)

Best guess for this one would be a new amenity set for the Holiday Inn Maingate East.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Before booking the Holiday Inn on hotwire I decided to take a look at the LBV area and found these two hotels with similar pricing.

3 Star Hotel

85% Recommended

$54 per night

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Internet access

and

3.5 Star Hotel

$57 a Night

90% Recommended

4 out of 5 Trip Advisor

Resort fee of about 12.95

Free Parking

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self service

laundry

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Children's actvities

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in show

any idea what they may be?

I'm not currently seeing the 3* on a current HOTWIRE search for your dates, but my guess for the 3.5* would be a new amenity set for the Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]