Flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Reno, NV

timmermana5
By timmermana5,
in

I've never purchased anything with name your own price. We are looking for 2 tickets to fly from GR, Michigan to Reno, Nevada sometime during February or March. We'd like to do a Thurs- Sunday or Friday- Monday but pretty flexible with the dates. What advice do you have for me? How cheap should I wait for the tickets to go?

What is the best rate you're currently seeing for this route for dates which are acceptable to you? How much of a discount would you need to make an 'opaque' purchase worthwhile, as you won't be able to choose the flight times, agree to the possibility of a layover, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these links before replying)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is the best rate you're currently seeing for this route for dates which are acceptable to you? How much of a discount would you need to make an 'opaque' purchase worthwhile, as you won't be able to choose the flight times, agree to the possibility of a layover, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these links before replying)

When I go through Priceline the rates are around $500-$525 per person, round trip. Through Southwest's website, they are only around $400 per person, round trip but very limited flights available. We don't mind layovers. This is a trip where my husband is taking my son skiing in Tahoe- a bit extravagant for us to spend money on a weekend like this so we just would like to keep the price as low as possible. We don't need a hotel- friends have a house out there that we can use.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]